We continue to invest in equipment, improve product quality, reduce production costs and keep profits to our customers!
- Step Grinding Machines
- Grinding pins minimum to Ø0.05
- Profile-grinding Machine from WAIDA, Japan
- Good at grinding complex profiles
- Wire-EDM Machine from Seibu, Japan
- Machining accuracy: +/-0.001mm
- Small Hole EDM-Machine from Switzerland
- Produce hole minimum to Ø0.2+/-0.001mm
- Mirror EDM Machine from MITSUBISHI, Japan
- Machining accuracy: +/-0.002mm
- CNC Lathing Machine from TAKISAWA, Taiwan
- Machining accuracy: +/-0.005mm
- Punch Forming Machine
- Grinding accuracy: +/-0.001mm
- Fine polishing: Ra0.1
- Centerless Grinding Machine from Taiwan
- Grinding accuracy: 0.001mm
- Cylindrical Grinding Machine from China
- Grinding accuracy: 0.002mm
How to choose your materials
There are a wide range of tool steels and stainless steels that can meet the requirements of virtually every application; the challenge is determining the best steel that will optimize your process performance. Specific applications call for many different qualities in tool steels. These qualities are achieved by adding particular alloy(s) with an appropriate amount of carbon. The alloy(s) in combination with the carbon result in wear, toughness and compressive strength characteristics. Steels vary significantly in hardness, wear resistance and toughness.
To determine the Right Tool Steel for your application, see below.