Steel Punches and Pins
Hexagon Punch for Cold Forming
Powder High Speed Steel Punches
Punches for cold forging
Punches with TiN Coating
Steel Punch Pins
Spring ejector pins with TiN coating
Steel punches for Deep Drawing
GS Machining Co., LTD offers a complete line of custom punches and pins with different tungsten carbides, it includes carbide cylindrical punches, carbide pilot punches, carbide ejector pins, carbide ejector punches, carbide forming punches, carbide collar punches, specialty carbide punches, custom carbide punches. We have the engineering expertise and experiences to supply special punches and pins for our customer’s existing as well as new applications. They are applied to metal stamping, cold forging and powder metallurgy industries. Our good quality products result in our clients having improved in-plant productivity and quality performance as well as reduced manufacturing costs.
GS Machining capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing Diameters minimum to 0.4mm while holding tolerances down to 0.001mm
- Manufacturing Point Diameters down to 0.08mm.
- Manufacturing Lengths up to 1000mm long.
- Surface finishes down to Ra0.1
- Manufactured in both in Metric and British for special and custom ejector pins.
- Concentricity up to 0.005mm, depending on part design could be tighter.
- Offer the widest range of in-stock materials including but not limited to A2, D2, M2, M42, M50, H13, 1.2343, 1.2379, 1.2516, 1.7131, 1.3343, HSS, SKD11, SKH 9, SKH51, S600.
- 300 series Stainless Steel and 400 series Stainless Steel as well as other grades.
Why Choose Us?
Comprehensive quotation within 24 hours. Any tolerances we can’t guarantee, our engineering team will tell you when sending quotation.
Various materials are available. tungsten carbide, WS (tool steel) , HWS (High carbon high chrome steel) , HSS (High speed steel) , Vanadis 23 (High performance powered high speed steel) , WAS (Hot working steel) , CPM 10V (High performance powered high speed steel) .
Be good at international standards such as ISO 2768, Punch DIN9861D, Punch DIN ISO 8020, Die DIN 9845, Die ISO 8977, Punch guide bush ISO 8978 etc.
Flexible payment terms and no MOQ, 1 piece is acceptable. Free samples can be provided also.
Various coating TiN, TiCN, TiALN, CrN, DLC etc. can be supplied.
100% full inspection before delivery. QC reports and material certificates sent together.
Products with consistent quality delivered by days, not weeks. Quickest delivery time 3-5 days is possible.
Considerate after-sales services. QC is the most important process in GS, general speaking, all defected parts will be stopped before delivery. If such things happen, GS will do its utmost to solve. Replacement will be offered with shipping cost prepaid by us.