Core pins, Ejector pins & Sleeves
GS Machining Co., LTD offers a complete line of custom core pins, ejector pins & sleeves with different steels, such as core pins with customized ends, blade ejector pins, stepped ejector pins, straight ejector pins, nitrided ejector pins & sleeves etc. They are applied to cold forming, plastic injection and die casting industries. We has the engineering expertise and experiences to supply special and custom core pins, ejector pins & sleeves for our customer’s existing as well as new applications. Our good quality products result in our clients having improved in-plant productivity and quality performance as well as reduced manufacturing costs.
GS Machining capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing Diameters minimum to 0.4mm while holding tolerances down to 0.001mm
- Manufacturing Point Diameters down to 0.08mm.
- Manufacturing Lengths up to 1000mm long.
- Surface finishes down to Ra0.1
- Manufactured in both in Metric and British for special and custom ejector pins.
- Concentricity up to 0.005mm, depending on part design could be tighter.
- Offer the widest range of in-stock materials including but not limited to A2, D2, M2, M42, M50, H13, 1.2343, 1.2379, 1.2516, 1.7131, 1.3343, HSS, SKD11, SKH 9, SKH51, S600.
- 300 series Stainless Steel and 400 series Stainless Steel as well as other grades.
How to Choose Right Ejector Pins?
For low output and low requirements molds with working life less than 100, 000，meanwhile, mold cores made by normal pre-hardened steel, we recommend ejector pins with steel 65MN or 1.2343，surface nitriding. Both no vacuum heat treatment.
For middle output and middle requirements molds with working life between 100, 000 to 500,000，vacumm hardened ejector pins will be a good choice for you. Such as 1.2343 with vacuum hardened HRC 48-52.
For high output and high requirements molds with working life between 500, 000 to 1,000,000，we suggest ejector pins such as 1.2343 with vacuum hardened HRC 48-52 and surface nitriding, or HSS with vacuum hardened HRC 58-60.
For high precision and high requirements molds with working life more than 1,000,000，we suggest ejector pins such as HSS with vacuum hardened HRC 58-60 and surface treatment DLC coating.
To satisfy your needs for special molds, you can consider ejector pins with DLC coating:
1), Injection circle time is short
2), Lubricating oil can’t be used such as medical molds.
3), Gas will be caused during plastic injection, such as raw materials contain glass fiber resin or engineering plastics.
4), Ejector pins easily to wear, such as die casting molds or raw materials contain glass fiber resin.